6.30.2010

Love in my Tummy

If you haven't been to or heard of Victoria's in Norman, Oklahoma your life is not complete. It is by far the best italian restaurant I have been to, and the best part is that it's this little "hole in a wall" place. It has this total hippie vibe to it, which of course I love. I went to lunch there this past sunday with my lovely roommate court and my friend kelsey. I realized it was a good thing we were eating there on that day because sadly it was the day that Hair closed on broadway. I decided it was good that we were getting some hippie time in honor of Hair. And I have to admit I totally wanted to cry but I held my tears back, I'm just so sad it had to close now and couldn't wait until I get to New York in July. But thats not what this post is about, it's about the wonderfulness that is Victoria's. My usual choice of meal, the tortellini with alfredo sauce, makes me so happy every time I eat it. It is hard for me to try new things even though I like everything I tired from there, I just know my usual will make my tummy happy so why not just get that every time? But Victoria's is an amazing place thats not too expensive and is not only has my favorite food in Norman, but most definately my favorite atmosphere! So find a friend (or a random person either works!) drive to Norman (if your not already here) and go to Victoria's on campus corner. You will have an amazing time, amazing food, and you'll be amazingly happy.


this is the only picture I could find :( so you'll just have to go there to see the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment