6.24.2010

The Joy of Spring (Awakening that is)

I saw the tour of Spring Awakening this past Easter weekend with my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, and my friend Kelsey. To say amazing would be an understatement. You are probably thinking oh goodness all this chick's blogs are gonna be about musicals, but don't worry thats not really what this one is about. After seeing the show I went on their website and found out that the cast makes a video blog and let me tell you I have spent way too many hours watching all their videos. I showed kelsey them and got her hooked too. They make me laugh so much, and then some are just so sweet they make me so happy. It makes me want to go on tour so bad because they are just like a little, actually kinda large happy family. The first one I put up is mine and kelsey's all time favorite. You may watch it and think this is so stupid, I don't understand. But if you have a sense of humor like kels and I you will love it. It still makes me laugh everytime I watch it. I will never forget me and kelsey rewarding ourselves while studying physiology by letting us watch this video again and us singing "m and m m and m m and m" to each other... it just makes me very happy : ) The second one is a parody that the guys in the cast made from the song "The Bitch of Living." They rewrote it and made it "The Bitch of 40" for the woman who plays "adult women" in the show because it was her 40th birthday. I love this one too because you can see how much the guys love and look up to this woman and she loves their parody of the song so much. If you have time you should definately watch more of the videos, but if not just watch these two because they are amazing and will hopefully make you smile.









No comments:

Post a Comment