6.25.2010

oh Central Park

I love everything about New York City. How it's the city that never sleeps, how you walk everywhere, Broadway, and so much more! Believe me there will be several posts regarding this city because it continues to inspire me and make me so happy! But one of my favorite parts of the city is most definately Central Park. I mean just any park is awesome, a place to run and play. But Central Park is not only extremely beautiful with all the trees and flowers (and I sure do love my flowers) but I love the fact that it's like stuck in the middle of this huge city. It is surrounded by all these huge buildings made of stone and concrete which are beautiful in their own way, but then there are hundreds of trees and huge fields you can just lay in and enjoy the sun and the people around you. On my first trip to New York we took a horse carriage ride around the park, now thats a way to see it! Although it was in October or November so it wasn't in it's full spring glory, it was still amazing. When you see a picture (like one that I put on here) I think it looks so awesome seeing all the buildings and then this rectangle of green and some blue. It's such a relief to all the concrete. I love these pictures from the spring time with the trees blooming! man it is just so beautiful!

Also, I love in movies when they are in cental park. Like the opening and several other parts in the movie Hair, just dancing and singing and enjoying life. And then in Enchanted when everyone breaks out in "Thats how you know" as they run through Central Park. I mean does it get better than singing and dancing as you run through a gorgous park in the middle of the best city in the world? I don't think so.

If you have never been to Central Park, make sure to get there at some point in your life because it will most definately make your heart happy!































No comments:

Post a Comment