7.19.2010

No Pants Subway Ride

If you haven't heard of Improv everywhere youtube it! It's pretty awesome! I could watch it for hours upon hours no joke. It's a improv group that does "missions" and get huge groups of people together to do crazy things. They put on a musical in a mall food court, they froze and stood completely still for 5 minutes in Grand Central Station, they did a synchronized swimming routine in a fountain, and they even made a cell phone symphony. And it is all in New York City! They probably couldn't get away with the stuff they pull in any other city. But by far by favorite thing they do is the annual "No Pants Subway Ride" I think the best part about the videos is everyone else's reactions to the people with no pants on. It just makes me laugh so hard every time I watch it. They have done it for several years, but I'm just putting the last two up on here. Please go watch the other stuff they have done. It is all very entertaining!



1 comment:

  1. this definitely made me smile. i love it and i can totally see you doing this

    ReplyDelete