7.09.2010

Annual Ice Storms

YAY SNOW!!

Every year I've been here at OU (aka the last two years) we have had a huge ice storm at the beginning of spring semester. Both years it has been absolutely awesome. Not only do you always get a few days off classes, but you get to spend these days with amazing friends! My freshman year we were living in the dorms so we were all so close to each other. We played in the snow, watched a few movies, and played several intense games of Catchphrase! I think that ice storm really brought our hall together even more than before. It was a blast to spend our days off together. And it was good we liked each other cause we were pretty much stuck with each other. Then this past year for the ice storm my roommates cara and courtney and I went and spent the days off at our friends kelsey and emily's apartment. It was an eventful two days! We had a Harry Potter movie marathon, pulled emily's mattress into the living room so we could have a "mattress party," emily pierced mine and kesley's ears (parent trap style), I gave court an amazing sharpie tattoo, we made cookies and so much more. The annual ice storms just make for amazing days with amazing people. I love thinking back to all the memories I have from just those few days. I am for sure looking forward to this years ice storm, and I am sure we will have one, I mean it's tradition now so it has to happen :)


ICE STORM 2009 :)







ICE STORM 2010!!







No comments:

Post a Comment