7.15.2010

Bright Lights, Big City


Since in exactly one week I will be on my way to NEW YORK CITY (can you tell i'm way excited?) So I decided to do another blog about something in New York that makes me happy: Broadway! I grew up going to tons of musicals, that's what happens when your parents are actors, but I'm definately not complaining. That's what made me fall in love with musicals! I mean what's better than breaking out in song to express your every emotion? So of course I would love Broadway. There's just something about the feeling of sitting in a Broadway theatre, you know it's the best of the best actors in the show, you can feel the energy. I just love walking by all the Broadway theatres, especially after the shows, watching the actors come out. You see the excitement of all the fans wanting pictures and autographs. The atmosphere is just so happy and fun and exciting.

Though every time I leave a Broadway musical I wish it was me on that stage. If I had a better singing voice, let me tell you, I would be on broadway! I love to daydream about being in the shows I see. Now I never want to be the lead, way to much pressure, no I would be the supporting character that steals the show of course. :) Being on Broadway has always been a dream of mine, I know it won't happen and I'm okay with that, but it's fun to daydream about it and even more fun running up and down broadway on a warm summer night soaking it all in. I will for sure be doing that with my precious friend Emily in ONE WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment